Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme was books I meant to read in 2018.
- An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
- Archenemies by Marissa Meyer
- Breakout by Kate Messner
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin
- Night Film by Marisha Pessl
- Sadie by Courtney Summers
- There There by Tommy Orange
- The Towering Sky by Katharine McGee
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
4 thoughts on “Top Ten: Books I Meant to Read in 2018”
The Hate U Give is on my list today, too! And I loved The Wedding Date. I hope you love it!
Great list! Sadie is on my TTT this week too.
Hope you love them once yo read them!
Are you planning to watch the film based on The Hate U Give? I hope you enjoy the story either way.
This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.
I am! I want to read the book first, though, since I’ve heard there were a lot of changes.